Thursday, January 22, 2009

Signed Giclee Of Boys' Life Art


So this is day two of my blog and figured I should probably post something about my work. Last year I had a number of requests for prints of my work so this year I'm going to try and have more signed Giclee prints available. The good news is the first one is ready to roll. This was an illustration I did for Boy's Life Magazine's December 2008 issue. The story was about the relationship between a Native American boy and an English settler just prior to the Jamestown massacre. I did three paintings for this story but this was by far my favorite depicting the two boys hunting turkeys. The prints are 18.5" wide by 12" tall with a 1" white boarder all all around. They are signed just below the image. These are available for $55 USD plus shipping so please feel free to contact me if interested. They're also available on Ebay if that's were you prefer to do your shopping. I can make custom prints of most of my pieces so if something catches your eye so just drop me a line anytime.

Yesterday I received a call for a very exciting project on the horizon so stay tuned. Now it's back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment