Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Miss The Shamrock Shake


It's March now and I've been busy. Up above this you can see a snippet of a digital illustration or McDonald's beloved Grimace. It's a portrait of Grimace as the Laughing Buddha (patron saint of restaurateurs). March seemed like a good time to share this because I'm sure everyone is dreaming of Shamrock shakes as Saint Patrick's Day approaches. This was another digital experiment to see what I can do with Photoshop. You can see the full illustration and original pen and ink drawing by clicking my "archive" link on the right and side.

Yesterday I completed a cover for In House Magazine from Canadian Lawyer. It's my first time working for them but I have done covers for other magazines from CLB Media Inc. Years have gone by and I haven't done any work in Canada, only the US but this year the Canadian Magazines are keeping me quite busy. Thanks to my Canadian art directors.

I'm hoping to announce any day now that the Spring issue of Maisonneuve Magazine will be out with my illustration for Dave Bidini's story. Keep you eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment