Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Down, Seven To Go.


The second installment of the Dave Bidini project with Maisonneuve is finished. At least my part is. The art was submitted earlier this week and everyone seemed very happy. I'm not sure when the summer issue comes out but I suspect sometime in July.

Speaking of July, I have projects scheduled right up until the end of it, not that there's not plenty of room for more.

This week I'm finishing up sketches for a page in a Scholastic reader. They're having he students dissect advertisements so I'm creating a fake ad for them to take apart.

I'm also starting work on another two American Revolution stories for Boys' Life Magazine. Since 2006 I've regularly illustrated Thomas Fleming's stories of the American Revolution in that magazine. So that's six more paintings in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment