Wednesday, August 11, 2010

136 Shopping Days 'Til Christmas

That means there's only 136 drawing days left until Christmas Morn' too. I haven't done any Holiday packaging yet this year but there's always a few last minute shoppers as well as the editorial market which comes much later in the year. This week I'm working on a Christmas card for the Interior design company Designated Space Incorporated in Burlington, Ont, Canada. I think this is the forth year in a row I've done their card. With any luck this handsome little elf might get to be included in the scene. I get a great deal of joy out of drawing these little middle aged male elves for DSI. I wouldn't say that they're happy or jolly but they work hard and look good while doing it. It seems a short pant is in style for elves this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment